Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I’m a Celebrity Get me Out of Here!



I’m ashamed to say so, but I love this programme. At least I have really enjoyed it in the past. Unlike Big Brother, technically you know the people before the show starts and so you have an idea of who you are going to hope does well.

Plus it’s only on for an hour each night for 2 weeks.

Alas this year, there was no-one that I had any affinity for and so didn’t think I would like it as much. And therefore wasn’t looking forward to it as much.

But thanks to Ant & Dec and clever editing, I have once again fallen for it.

I hope Jimmy Osmond wins, with Carol Thatcher and Sid Owen as runners up. Jimmy is just such a nice fella, and Carol is a scream, and Sid is another stand up bloke. Did you see him doing the bungee thing getting the chest? Laugh? By Christ I did.

Although I can’t stand David Dickinson and Bobby Ball… they do my head in.

The only down to the show so far, is that we haven’t seen enough of Jenny Frost in her swimsuit or even topless…..  Or Kimberly Davies naked… That’s what the show needs as the Celeb’s aren’t what you would call A list.

Whilst I have your attention, the only thing that get’s my goat is that they all seem to get pissed every night. Surely that’s not right? Isn’t it meant to be tough in there?

Sorry


No comments: