Wednesday, December 14, 2005

All my own work



The last few days, apart from praising Firefox, I have taken my inspiration from other sources, which is a lazy way to blog.

However, if there’s nothing in my head, which my school teachers argued all the time, then there’s nothing there.

I know you are thinking I have something special to write today; but alas I have no such inspiration.

I was going to regal you with more of my Bro’s many varied and wonderfully colourful rambunctious japes and adventures.

But alas due to ongoing legal cases I can’t.

I could tell you of the time, whilst working on the Isle of Man Ferries and him and his mate were going on “Shore Leave“ for a couple of days. That after his mate had pack his bag and left it on his bunk, that he emptied all the clothes out and filled it full of potatoes. Oh! How he laughed when opening his bag in the hotel, that all he had to wear for that weekend was spuds.

Or the time when another friend was returning from Sea, my Bro and his other friends painted his the entire outside of the house PINK. Literally everything was pink; roof, walls, windows, doors, grass etc…

I could go on and on… but alas I won’t.

Slane lhiu (Manx Gaelic for Good Bye)

No comments: