Friday, December 16, 2005

My Christmas Wish List


I know a lot of you out there are scratching your heads, wondering what to get me for Merry Christmas.

I know I am not an easy person to buy for, so out of the goodness of my heart, here are a few suggestions.

Toshiba 37WLT58 LCD HD TV: What can I say, an excellent High Definition TV, with 2,000 inputs, and great quality.
Price: £1699.99

Samsung DVD-HD950 Upscaling DVD Player: To allow me to watch my current DVD collection in all it’s digitally upscale glory.
Price: £119.99

Yamaha YSP-1 Sound Projector: State of the Art surround sound system, without the need for speakers and wires all around your room.
Price: £500.00

Xbox 360 Premium Package: Every boy wants one, and so do I
Price: £279.99

Project Gotham Racing 3: Apparently, it’s fucking brilliant. I need this game
Price: £39.99

Tomb Raider Legend: Doesn’t actually get released till March, but plan ahead and order for me. It’s Lara Croft for Christ sakes.
Price: £29.99


Now go out and spend my little monkeys, spend till it hurts.

Thank you.

No comments: