Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Sharing is Good.


I thought I would share this with you, as that’s the sort of person I am.

We bought my Wife a new mobile phone over the weekend, as an early Christmas gift. Now it’s a lovely phone and does all sorts of groovy stuff, including taking Video’s.

What you can also do is assign Photo’s or Video’s as a Caller ID.

So…..

Dressed in only my Ann Summers Silk Boxers and a Bow Tie, we filmed me doing a little “sexy” dance.

So now every time I ring my lovely wife, it takes her ages to pick up the phone, as she is busy watching me moving and grooving to “Push the Button” by the Sugababes.

So there you have it, you now have an image of me, silk boxes (red), bow tie, dancing like a little love monkey.

Have a Good Day.

1 comment:

Ady Hall said...

Aarrgh. I have to stab myself with a fork in my minds eye.

Blogs were never meant for that sort of perversion sharing.