Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Sky HD TV


As an interested party in the Sky HD launch, I signed up for emails informing me about their latest money grabbing scheme, I mean entertainment technology advancement.

I received an email of them this morning, saying that as the launch is imminent that they would like to give the opportunity to me first to experience (i.e. give them even more than the £60 they get off me as it is) Sky HD.

Would I please complete a Sky HD Questionnaire?

Well the first two Questions were;

Q1
How much would you pay for the new Sky HD box?
Options:
Less than £100 all the way up to Over £700… em let me think on that one????

Q2
How much subscription would you pay for the Sky HD bonus channels?
Options:
Less than £10 all the way up to Over £60… em let me think on that one as well????

Are they really expecting anyone to choose the expensive option??

Stupid cooonts.


PS. Did you know that you can ring Sky up and tell them that you are finding it hard to keep up payments on your subscription and that you are considering cancelling your Sky. They will then HALF your payments for 3 months.

I would love to do it, but I hate asking for anything. However, my father was first on the phone, and even offered to do it for me.

No comments: