Thursday, January 19, 2006

Sky to Slave

Well, you've pretty much cornered the market, except for:

Grey's Anatomy
ER but with a lot more romance and sex. No particular totty (apart from the amazing Katherine Heigl, who tries to play down her sexiness by slapping on 40 lbs). But good overall. Possibly the only program in the week I will set out to watch.

CSI (All three)
Miami version is easily my favourite. Two reasons: 1. Emily Proctor. 2. Emily Proctor. That is one woman I don't think I could perform for, she just intimidates me too much. But H is just too cool.

Scrubs
We also started watching the new season of Scrubs. But it wasn't funny. Maybe I was just in a weird mood? I'll report at a later date.

1 comment:

No one Really said...

Grisom is the coolest cool thing that ever cooled.

H winds me up something awful the smug ginger wanker...

Watched the first couple of grey's but the wife didn't like it, so it was never on the watching list. Just like Rescue Me which I really liked.