Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Can’t be Arsed


As anyone who might have glance past this site will observe, it has gone to seed. There hasn’t been a decent post in weeks (if ever I hear you cry). There are a number of facts for this. Mostly, everyone else associated with the site is too busy to post, and I have nothing to say. At least, nothing of interest to say.

But, today I have literally NOTHING to do at work at all, I’ve spent the last two days creating a map to show people directions to get to a work colleagues wedding in Ireland. A wedding I must add, that I’m not even invited too…..

So to take a break from that and looking at the clock, I though I would put something down.

I was 39 years old last week, and I am aging gracefully. In fact I am enjoying reaching 40 and the wisdom and calm it brings. No midlife crisis for me. Probably because I have everything; Wife, Children, House, Car, Friends, Family, HDTV, Xbox 360 etc… No bring it on old father time, I’m ready.

That’s about it. Nothing to say, and completely content in my life (apart from the job).

No comments: