Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Happy Pancake Day


Everyone except me was sick over the weekend, and so I spent it as a Mum, running around looking after everyone, cooking, ironing, washing etc…

A Big Up to all the mums out there that do that day in day out. Especially my lovely wife, thank you.

The highlight of the weekend was teaching my 2 year old son to break dance and electric boogaloo, which some how always ends up him doing monkey impressions.

I noticed at lunch time that Holland & Barrett sell Love Bar’s, “that go straight to the male and female love organs”. Or some such nonsense, WTF !

Other news is my Laptop needs an overhaul. It’s getting slower and slower. Therefore, I spent last night going through it and deleting all the shit apps I have put on and tried over the last 15 months. I then had to go through the registry and manually delete all the residual fingerprints of the un-installed apps that weren’t removed. I’ll see if that improves performance, if not it’s time for a fresh install.

Which would make me think of installing MS Media Centre 2005 O/S? For something different. Anyone out there had experience with Media Centre?

That’s about it. Payday and pancake day today… two things to look forward to.

Later days

No comments: