Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Done it!


Since my feet were soaking from walking to work this morning, I finally went out and bought a new pair of Shoes. Not exactly the finest Italian Leather, nor are they some designer label, but they do exactly what they say on the box (actually they don’t give you a box, they just throw them in a bag).

Anyhoo for a bargain of £6.99 I now have dry feet again…. Bring on the rain.

Other news.

Since starting work in a Chemist and being in constant contact with the ill and unhealthy, my strikingly beautiful and sexy wife has felt nothing but poorly. Still I hope she is well enough to meet the girls tonight, a glass of red Wine should help her immune system.

Other news.

I was going to say something about this Story. But where do I start without being labeled a bigot, chauvinist or worse a rapist. However, it states that man should get written consent (virtually saying that) before bedding a wench. If she is too drunk and consent’s at the time but then in the morning when she wakes up and is so embarrassed/ashamed of what she has done (even if it was consensual at the time) she can charge the man with rape….

Don’t get me wrong, I would not want any woman raped, and if they are they should have the full backing of the law and of course the rapist should have his bit’s bitten off by a rabid dog.

But how does this new law work? How do you determine, when no doubt you are in a state as well, that the woman is saying yes and is all over you, that come morning and the tequila is wearing off that she wont change her mind…..

I just don’t think this law is the right way forward.

Thank GOD I am married and have it on tap and don’t have to worry about all this single stuff.

No comments: