Thursday, March 23, 2006

Great Night Out

Well the call went out and all the lads responded. So for once, the wife stayed in and I went out. For some reason it was actually heaving with people in the Pub, but we had a great time. We drank beer, and talked up the old times as if they were the good old days. We spent hours taking the piss out of each other, which is a bloke’s favourite past time. We talked of Ferengi’s, Halitosis, Hairy Backs and Tomb Stones. It was a hoot.

I also found out to my disbelief that I am in fact a Communist at heart… Who would have thought?

I also showed the wife how to come home; you should come home” Drunk & Sleepy”, not as she does, “Drunk & Horny”.

It turns out whilst I was out, she was on the phone to her cousin (who lives virtually at the bottom of the road) for 2.5 hours??? Two and half hours on the phone WTF?? What do you talk about for that long? Chicks Eh!

Great Night indeed and I look for to the Official Congrats to Steve & Yvonne drinks soon.

No comments: