Friday, March 03, 2006

I want one of those


Every boy’s childhood dream a remote control Shark… I kid you not!
Now if they can put Lasers on their “frickin heads”, we’re laughing.

What we are not laughing at, is standing in a public urinal trying desperately to open the Button Flies on your new jeans…. What a spack I felt. I just couldn’t the fuckers open and after a couple of mins I gave up and just pissed myself.  Actually I didn’t, I went to a cubicle and had to take my belt off first. Fucking cooonting jeans.

Other good news is that I fixed my Laptop last night and so saved all my data, alas it now means I can’t try and buy a new one. Bugger.

What else is there??

We are out tomorrow Night to celebrate my stunningly foxy wives’ birthday, and Steve “I haven’t a pot to piss in” Ward’s. After changing venue 6 or 7 times I haven’t a clue were we will eventually end up. As long as my wife is on one arm, and a pint in the other I’ll be a happy man.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: