Wednesday, March 15, 2006

What’s Going On?


Not a lot at the moment, I started the week full of gusto thinking I would knuckle down and do loads at work. Then I realised that I only had a couple of things pencilled in, and that they didn’t have to be done till September.

So my bubble burst and I have sat at my desk, dejected for the last 3 days. My only highlight of the week is betting £3 each day on the Cheltenham Races. So far I have won £6.21 from a £2.80 bet.

My bets for today, a grand total of £3, all of which are 30p each way.

1400
Mr Nosie (although most people go for Denman)
1435
Darkness (although most people go for Commercial Flyer)
1515
Fota Island (although most people go for Kauto Star)
1600
Fair Question
1640
Liberthine

In other news, the Manx DHSS are out to get me! That’s official. I can’t go into why I make this statement, but needless to say it is true. Coonts.

All of the family birthdays are out of the way till August.

It’s Pay Review month, so in the next 2 weeks I’ll find out my pay rise and bonus. I didn’t get one last year, and have brought it up at every opportunity given. I hope I have worn them down, into giving me one! (ou er misses)

That it really, I’ve be playing Halo tonight around 9.00pm, anyone out there can join in, send me a Friend invite. Kingster IOM is my Gamertag

There are another 3 people with author rights to this blog, but they are conspicuous by their absence. I’m sure our Canadian Manxie has some thoughts or stories to tell us.

That’s it, how are you all doing?

No comments: