Thursday, April 27, 2006

Blog Post

I was only in work for an hour yesterday, I had an IT seminar in the morning, and then I was babysitting in the afternoon (we went swimming). So I had no time for Blogging, well no time to post, I did catch up on my daily blogs. Luckily, Ady & Mike stepped up to the mark.

Last night the lads went for a few beers at Bar George, which I must admit I am getting sick of now. The Bushy’s bitter tasted weak and watery, so for our next sojourn out in two weeks time (next week is a Halo Night) we’ll have to try some where different.

In other news, Lewis came a distinguished second in his Spoken Word tournament, mega well done to him.

That’s it.

Oh here is the ideal gift for the man in your life, or for any man.

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-13520716,00.html

Later Days

No comments: