Thursday, April 13, 2006

My Last Ever Blog?

I can't remember if I'd mentioned this, but I'm having knee surgery today (13th).

Hopefully, it will go well.

However, if I die on the table, this will be my last ever blog.

I'd like to say, once and for all, that I don't like cheap toilet paper or cheap sellotape.

Why can't long haul aeroplanes be done in bunk bed style? If the seats were all horizontal, then you could stack people and everyone would get to lie down.

I don't like tipping. You fret all the way through your meal knowing you have to tip at the end. How about tipping at the start. A big tip means "do your very best preparing my meal" while a small tip means "please feel free to spit in my lasagne".

I think we should do away with cars altogether. Put tarpauling roofing over the roads and give everyone motorized rollerblades. We'd save energy and stop obesity in it's tracks.

Finally, could everyone please keep an eye on my life partner Shirley and our various sprogs? If she's looking hungry, give her some cheese or maybe a nice sponge cake.

Wish me luck

No comments: