Tuesday, April 04, 2006

What to Say today

After yesterday’s two marathon posts, I feel the need to get something off my chest. However, there is nothing to get off my chest. I don’t really like work at the moment, and so can’t be arsed to do anything whilst I’m here. I do wake up each morning hoping for some mild illness that would give me the slightest excuse to take a day off. The only thing keeping me here is the fact there are no jobs out there suited to me, and on the half chance that I might actually get the training course they promised.

Things to look forward to this weekend;

Wednesday I am meeting my mate at Bar George whom I haven’t seen in 20 odd years, which will be good to catch up on what we’ve accomplished so far with our lives.

On Friday the latest Tomb Raider game is released and I have ordered the 360 version. Luckily enough, my stunningly beautiful life partner is out with the girls that night, so I should be able to have a pleasant evening playing with Lara.

I was hoping that we could have a family movie night on Saturday, with popcorn and Hotdogs and sweets and watch my latest DVD purchase:

The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe

However, we might not have all the children here.

Of course we may be out purchasing a Bunny Rabbit or two (more likely two, so they can keep each other company, however, they will have to be same sex bunnies).

That’s about it as far as I can remember; I must also move the spare TV from Lewis’ room to ours.

No comments: