Monday, May 08, 2006

Whatever

I had decided some time during Thursday’s laborious working day that I would be taking a sicky on Friday. Once that thought was in my head, there was no way I would have made it in to work.

Hence, when the lads came around on Thursday night I threw myself into the beer drinking malarkey. It was a good night and it was very good to see Michael back on the Island. Although I think, he was a little girly in wanting us all to make a fuss over him. Moreover, NO, real men don’t hug, you great Canadian Faggot.

Any it was a good night.

Friday morning was fantastic, I watched a little TV and played a little Tomb Raider, and did some house work. Friday afternoon we went and got Ice Creams and sat in the sun, and even visited Michael at his Holiday Villa in Sunny Onchan.

Saturday we went to the Fun Barn that has recently opened up and enjoyed ourselves for 90 mins. That night we cooked ourselves a romantic meal, which didn’t turn out as nice as I would have wanted, but the company was fantastic.

Sunday was a lazy day, visiting a couple of people and helping Ady tow his car. Which was finished off with the first BBQ of the year. However, by the time we got round to eating it was spitting with rain, so we ate inside.

That was it really, or all I can remember.





No comments: