Friday, July 14, 2006

Drink, Chat, Drink and Drink

I’m out on another all day drinking session today. But unlike the others that I have attended recently I have a good feeling that I’ll last the distance. There are a number of things going in my favour this time.

Mostly, the three lads I am out with are all real friends and not work friends. We have a lot of history together, and know how to connect to each other, even subconsciously.

Plus apart from Paulie B none of them particularly enjoy football, or at least they are not obsessed with it. So no talking about the Man U pitch for 30 mins….

We are all techy geeky gaming nerds by night, and street wise manly Adonis’s during the day.

So I am really looking forward to today, plus the weather is Scorchio here on the Island.

I hope the rest of you muppets in your grey cubicles around the globe have a nice day, slaving for the “man”. Squares…….

1 comment:

Donna said...

So come on ... we need to know the details of what sort of an embarassing mess you got into ... If you didn't, just make it up ...