Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Where the Hell Have I Been?

Well I went on holiday for a few days, and when I got back I couldn’t be arsed to blog. But I’ve given myself a kick up the arse and I’m back for a bit.

Where as the other lads on the blog, go for the more social commentary style, I just ramble about me, myself and mine.

Anyway, the trip away to the Lake District was great, just the wife and I. We had a great 3 days, but missed the children.

Then the weekend we got back, we were invited to a BBQ, which was one of the best I’ve been to. I think that’s because we managed to off load the kids and just get shit-faced. It was one of those old fashioned BBQ, where you only knew so many people and there were loads of strangers. Plus the cops came and told us to keep the noise down. I was very very drunk and really enjoyed myself. Apparently I was drinking Vodka, Port and Cranberry. Who the hell knows? I just drank what ever they put in my hands.

Since then nothing much.

It’s our wedding Anniversary on Wednesday, 4 glorious years of wedded bliss. It’s also my little Bro’s birthday, so Happy Birthday Fella.

That’s it.

No comments: