Monday, September 25, 2006

Honest, we thought of it first

Ady and I invented something about 2 years ago. It was truly was a great idea for the modern al a ding family.

The idea was you simply waved your frozen meal in front of a bar code scanner and it automatically set’s the Microwave oven to the right settings, and then press go.

It was fantastic, and so I sent an email describing this to Samsung (the make of my current microwave) and suggesting they contact me to discuss the royalty cheques.

Well the days, weeks, months and years went by and nothing was heard.

Then whilst walking around Mikey’s new house the other day, he was all a glow with pride as he showed me his last purchase, a SMART OVEN.

http://www.samsung.com/uk/products/cooking/smartoven/bce1197_sxeu.asp

What’s so smart about it? I say.

Well, you just wave your frozen meal in front of a bar code scanner and it automatically set’s the Microwave oven to the right settings, and then press go.

You could have knocked me over with a feather………….

So I have spent all morning trying to find my email to Samsung, once it’s found, I shall be contacting my lawyers.

What’s the point of Ady and I thinking up these ideas, if no one is going to give us any money…






No comments: