Saturday, December 30, 2006

Second Wii Injury

We’ve rack up the second Wii injury after an exceptional excellent evening out with our friends. There were loads of wine and laughs, and merriment. However, when everyone came back to ours, most of the evening is a blank, which is best as apparently I was doing a striptease, and showing off my arse.

Anyway, whilst demonstrating the Tennis, I managed to clout the wife right on the elbow, which has come up in a lovely huge bruise.

I know I keep going on about it, but the Wii has been an excellent addition to our family.

Happy New Year to one and all.

1 comment:

****** said...

Cheers fella for an excellent nights entertainment. If you can it might be best to try and hold back on "flashbacks" from the house, a supreme show of drunken debauchery!

Give our love to Max for a speedy recovery from your blatant assault.

Paul "Now I Really Want a Wii" B & Suzanne