Monday, March 12, 2007

Regret's, No Actually I don't

I was going write a humorous blog post on all the things I have regretted doing in my life. However, two things stop me

  1. My wife reads the blog

  2. I regret nothing

One thing I have learnt other the years is that second guessing yourself, and self reflection are for wasters. You can’t change the past so what’s the point of worrying about it? I believe the person I am now, is the sum total of my life experiences, both the good and bad.

Trust me I have done a “few” things that should cause me pause for thought, but fuck it, too late now.

So I regret nothing.

As one of my friends is want to say,

“There is nothing so over rated as a bad shag, and nothing so under-rated as a good shit”

Hope everyone remembers it’s Mother’s Day on Sunday……….

No comments: