Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Useless Pension Plan

I've just tried to cash in the Invisimail Pension plan that is doing absolutely nothing.

Yet they, Zurich who run the plan, say I can't.

What's the point of that?

  • I'm not paying in to it,

  • I can't transfer it to my current work plan,

  • I doubt I’ll live to see 60. (either my body or the planet will give up before then.)

In fact the pension age will no doubt be 95 if the fat cat city bastards have their way.

What I need right now, is money, not long term investments.........................

Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooonts

1 comment:

Mikey said...

"What I need right now, is money, not long term investments"

Which is probably what you said 20 years ago when you were offered a Savings Plan that paid out a lump sum on your 40th.

The Moral: There can never be too many smart-arses in the world.