Monday, October 15, 2007

Long time no Post & Bad Knees

I haven’t posted for donkey’s, through a mixture of too busy at work, apathy or nothing to say.

But I must add my congrats to the English Rugby Team on getting to the Finals. I actually had them down not to get out of the Group stages, but they’ve only gone and done it. Well done lads, just one more effort.

Anywho, we’re all going round to a mates house to watch it, well technically it’s his 40th/house warming, but the Rugby seems to have hi-jacked the evening.

Also, I’ve had a dodgy knee for some time, I was even told to get it x-ray sometime last year. Well I eventually went for the x-ray last Monday and it appears that I have Osteoarthritis in my right knee. It has been throbbing for a couple of years now and I’ve just put it down to old age, but now I’ve been actually been told what is wrong, it suddenly feels worse……

No comments: