Friday, June 26, 2009

25th June 2009 - A day we'll never forget

I doubt anyone could have missed the Media Circus that started late yesterday?

Farrah Fawcett, one of Charlies angels and (more importantly) ex-wife of the Bionic Man himself has died. I think this will put into perspective exactly what six million dollars will buy.

RIP Farrah (so famous they named Jeans after her).

It's a bitter pill to swallow, especially as it follows so soon after the death of Elvis 'Aaron' Presley.

When will they finally make death illegal?!

God Bless our Celebrities - every single one.

2 comments:

****** said...

Must have been a day for it, I heard a rumour that some child bummer kicked the bucket as well.

No one Really said...

what I didn't need to know was that she died of anal cancer!
as for the bummer I heard they are going to melt him down and make toys. That way the kids play with him for a change.