Monday, August 22, 2011

Benidorm In 1 Sentence

A great beach but nights wrecked by endless pissed up British chav families taking turns singing either Amy Winehouse, Adele or Taylor Swift.

I don't mind pissed Karaoke but do you really need to entertain us with the 40th different rendition of "Someone Like You" in the last 3 hours? Oh and as good as you think your 5 year old daughter is at singing, is a fucking pub at 3 in the morning really the most appropriate time to show it off?

Jesus that was a struggle to write cos I actually like the place.

6 comments:

Ben Royle said...

Ta for the warning :)

****** said...

You going?

LC said...

To be fair to the chavs, according to most British radio stations "Someone Like You" is pretty much the only song ever written, judging by the fact that it seems to be on the air fucking constantly.

No one Really said...

Ah cheers lads, I've got that f'in song in my head now. Aparently (and I don't watch it) but 90% of the X-Factor audition girls sang that song! It drove the judges mad.

****** said...

I'd never heard it before we got there but after 1 night was ready for glassing the next person to get up with their smug warbling twattish grin.

I looked her up on Google and she's fat. I take it that has something to do with her popularity, the fat novelty value?

RepublicanFantasyFiction.com said...

You see, this is why I've been advocating the invasion of Spain for years. First they taught all the Mexicans Spanish and now they're encouraging the British to sing karaoke... Not cool, Spain. Not cool.