Friday, November 18, 2005

Appraisals


I have my yearly work Appraisal on Tuesday, I say yearly but this is in fact the first “yearly” Appraisal I’ve had in the 2 ½ years I’ve been here.

What a load of bollocks.

I have a 14 page Self Appraisal form to complete before I sit down with the MD.

Fourteen Pages of Objectives, Competency Ratings (I have to rate myself on 11 different things, what on earth do thing think I’m going to give myself, derrr. I’ve ticked the top box on all of them), forthcoming Objectives etc…

It’s just all bollocks, total shitte, I don’t have the time for this, actually I have nothing but time, but I certainly don’t need this shit.

I hate these things, it’s HR gone mad.

Roll on Tuesday when I sit in front of my MD and just nod and grunt at whatever he says….

Bollocks…

Is everyone still using today’s word: Mesothelioma

Come on say it after me: Mesothelioma, Mesothelioma, Mesothelioma.

That is all

No comments: