Friday, March 24, 2006

Bugger

Let me start by stating I’m trying REALLY hard not to spend money today. I have just received an email from Sky, offering me first choice on the new SKY HD service. This is a limited service to start with and that it is on a first come first serve basis.

I can get Sky HD before you general Public type people can get it because I signed up as an interested party months and months ago.

The only problem is money…..

It’s £299 for the new box. That for those who don’t know me, is exactly £299 more than I have available to spend and coincidently exactly £299 more than I have in our savings account.

I did mention that it’s bonus time at the end of this month, and IF by some miracle I get a bonus of £1500. I shall treat myself for putting up with this place by purchasing said HD service. Otherwise I shall have to wait for next year, as I will definitely be getting it for the Rugby World Cup.



But if anyone has a spare £299 and wants to put it to a worthy cause, please contact me immediately.



No comments: