Thursday, March 02, 2006

Bugger


My laptop blew up last night. BANG! Actually it just died and refused to come back on.

Which could have a silver lining; it could be time to buy a new one. Except for bastard money. How come there’s not enough money to go round. Why on earth don’t they just print more? And why doesn’t the Government give everyone £1000 at the start of the year, a sort of prize for passing go? Coonts.

Any why can’t I be arsed to do any work? I had my staff appraisal last Thursday which got off to a good start, “So Paul, tell me exactly; What do you do?”…

Well if you are going to be sarky, you can shove your job up your arse, you cooonting fuck bastard twat.

Is what I screamed inside my head; in reality I externally verbalised some bullshit that seemed to appease him.

But they gave me a shit load of “projects” to do on the understanding that they would in return pay for my MSCA.

Did I mention my laptop blew up… coonts.



No comments: