Wednesday, March 22, 2006

A Glorious Day!

It’s as sunny as a sunny thing on Sunny Day today on the Jewel in the Irish Sea (aka The Rock).

I’m in a good mood as well, must have something to do with the Sunshine.

I’m out with the lads tonight, just for a few drinks and a chat. It should be a laugh.

I’ve also been reading other people’s blogs this morning (nothing new there then), but it does surprise me how good at writing some of them are, or at least how well written they are and the thoughts they get across. I’ve come to the conclusion that there are two types of Blogs out there (or out here as it were).

Diary Blogs: I had chips and Red Wine last night and watched TV.

The Other Type: I can’t really think of a single word to describe them, but they leave you thinking about what they said. They are not telling you what they have done in the last 24 hours, but are telling you either a little about themselves or a little about the way they think.

Obviously this blog is most ramblings and more of a Diary blog, apart from when Mikey has his idle musing, or Paul goes off on one of his Rants…

That’s it really, I off to do a bit of work, once I’ve made a cup of tea and finished reading Skysports Rugby and the AV Forum.

Have a nice midweek day.



No comments: