Thursday, March 09, 2006

Let us see what have I done at work today?


Well last night I downloaded the latest Game Demo from Xbox Live (The Outfit), but it wouldn’t work, anyhoo, so I surfed around my favourite Forum and found the answer to make it work.

Then the MD’s PA brought her son’s Nintendogs game in, as she could not get it working. Therefore, I surfed my favourite forum and found the answer. I then spent the next 30 mins training a virtual dog, called Charlie, his name and how to sit.

I then read more of my favourite forum, regarding 37WLT58 HD LCD TV, SKY HD and a couple of more threads. I quick peek at a PSP forum, and the odd glance at Donna’s blog to see if she had updated. I rang the wife as well.

Which brings me up to 11.34, hardly worth starting any work now, as I’m off to the Gym at 12.30.

As for this afternoon, I have one job. I have to take a picture of the MD’s desk as it’s “unsuitable” and he wants a new one…

Roll on the weekend..

No comments: