Friday, March 17, 2006

The Weekend Cometh.



Highlight of the week was being told I looked “Old and Haggard”… Which is a right confidence builder. Still I picked my self up and told myself not to listen to that person, after all what did she know? We’ve only been together 6 years…

Today is Friday and I’ve spent all morning watching the Rugby 7’s from the Commonwealth Games, live on the BBC website. Which is definitely better than working? Not that I have any work to do, well I actually do have work to do, but I can’t do it as I’m watching the Rugby 7’s from the Commonwealth Games, live on the BBC website.

Nothing special planned for the weekend, just another slow one.

Apart from the last weekend of the Six Nations.

That’s it really; I hope Ady had a good weekend in Amsterdam. I hope Paulie B has a great weekend with his family. I hope Mike and his troop are busy packing in preparation for the imminent return to the Rock from the Outback.

I hope all of your wishes bar one comes true.

Later Days

No comments: