Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Tarantulas

Since the children are getting their way and getting Bunny Rabbits, I thought I would stamp and stamp my feet until Mum got me a pet.

Therefore, I have been sending the foxiest chick on the planet (NO, not Cat Dealy), my good lady wife links to various Spider Sites. My favourite being this one;

http://www.bugsdirectuk.com/tarantulas.html

I bet you I get more use out of my Spider than those pesky kids get with their soppy bunny rabbits.

Not sure, which one to order yet, as long as it is big and hairy, I am not bothered.

The Chile Rose Tarantulas looks good, but I like the sound of the Giant Red-Legged.

I have just found another site.

http://www.exotic-pets.co.uk/products.php?cat=13&let=0

Does anyone out there own or know owners of Tarantulas’?

I’m out tonight with a couple of the lads, which is always nice.

And in other news, a direct quote from my Boss to his Boss.

“You will also recall the allegation that I was probably under valuing our Computer resource.”

Damn straight, he does…

No comments: