Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Bollocks

I have literally done nothing at work for the last three weeks. It got to the point now that I can’t even be bothered to do the few little things I have to do, which makes me think it’s time for a change, especially as there is still no news on my MSCA course.

I really feel like a change, a whole new career. I wonder if Steve needs an apprentice, I’ve always wanted to be an apprentice, ever since watching Mickey Mouse and that broom that get’s water from the well.

What other options are there? I have my heavy goods licence, I could be a long distance lorry driver, however, the Isle of Man is only 32 miles long or short as it where, which means I’d be finished driving by 10.30am and have to take the rest of the day off.

I love ironing, but if I did it all day, would I still love it? Is there money in it?

What about the Spud U Like shop idea of Maxine’s? That would be good, although location would be extremely important, you would also need capital etc. Nope, just talked myself out of that.

Christ I don’t know… Can’t I just win the lottery for Christ sakes?

On an aside, has anyone caught Stacked on the Paramount channel? Pamela Anderson doing what she does best and it is surprisingly well written and acted. Just a fun program, which I highly recommend.

That should be it for today, more pointless posts tomorrow.

No comments: