Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Another Bank Holiday Weekend.

Friday Night my extremely sexy wife cooked a wonderful meal for me, and I watched Rugby whilst she prepared it. Saturday was a kid’s day, doing things with kids and the such (actually, I can’t remember what we did, but it must have been something). Sunday was at various parks most of the afternoon, then we handed what children we had left to Grand Mother, and Max & I went for a meal at Fiesta Havana.

It’s the first time I had been there, but the food and the service was excellent, I shall definitely be going back.

Sunday, was a very quiet day, and Max and I just enjoyed each other’s company and ate Ice Cream. The day was finished off watching “The Exorcism of Emily Rose”, which wasn’t too bad.

That was it really.

This week’s event’s to look forward to? Playing a bit more Tomb Raider, meeting the returning Canadian Manxie, having the lads round on Thursday, and that’s about it really.

Later Days

No comments: