Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I’m back


You wont believe what the b$stards at work have done, they have rerouted
our Internet traffic through their Proxy servers. I know my ghast was
flabbered. Hence I no longer have MSN, and I can no longer look at any Blog
sites, or ebay or any of the hot girly sites….. I feel emasculated.

Anyway, where there is a will there is away.

I have enabled email posting on this website; hence you are reading this
post.

Also there is one unsecured wireless network within range of our office. If
I take the laptop and put it in the far corner of the server room, I get a
very weak signal, but a signal never-the-less.

With this method I was able to communicate briefly with Donna on MSN. I
felt I was fighting for the French Resistance (oxy moron) and getting a
secret communiqué from behind enemy lines, back to the boys in blighty….

Anyway, I shall continue to post, whether you lot like it or not, and I
shall continue to read all those blogs out there, by hook or by crook.

No comments: