Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Hi Ho, Hi Ho

No, not a greeting to a woman of the night but a jovial reference to my impending trip to work.

It's off to work I go.

They've asked me to come in today for a couple of hours to meet my line manager (some spotty teenager no doubt) and chat about Software.

I haven't heard what the working hours are yet, knowing my luck it will be a 40 hour week, 8:30 - 5:30 or something horrendous. I shall say "why don't we start off from 10 until 4 and go from there?" and "I'm going to need a matching footstool with my leather chair". Not that I'm fussy, but if I'm going to get out of bed at some ungodly hour, I want comfort.

Hopefully, my secretary will be an eastern european ex-lap dancer who is trying to leave all that behind her but just feels more comfortable in a thong and tassles.

Smuala L. Jaskone

No comments: