Tuesday, November 28, 2006

What to write about?

First of all, congrats to my eldest son on being made Sports Captain for his School House, well done lad.

I hope Donna’s new system went Live with no problems and all is well in Ipswich.

My wife is out on her Girls Christmas day drinking session this Friday, which reminded me that the Lads one is the following Friday, so I’m very much looking forward to that.

I’ve ordered my Nintendo Wii, I mean the kids Nintendo Wii for Christmas. Although I still have no idea what to get the wife.

I’m sure there was something I was going to mention, but alas it’s gone.

Very much a rambling Post, but who cares.

Merry Christmas One and All.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Cheers Paul. My bit has still not gone live and I'm reet fucked off about it all. I'm thinking about a Nintendo Wii too, but I think I've missed the boat. And I've made a good start on the season's drinking too :D