Friday, December 29, 2006

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Hope that everybody got everything they wanted for Christmas, my sack was quite literally bursting, I must have been a very good boy? Unfortunately Santa couldn't track down a last minute Wii for me, the staff in Game won't even speak to me anymore, but from the sound of it that may be a good thing. The image of marital bliss being shattered as somebody is smacked in the face by a flying controller has in my stitches every time, thanks for that Donna! I haven't heard of any of the lads picking up any serious injuries yet, although that could be more to do with the age of them, do you still have the energy to throw yourself around as you approach and then pass 40?

Anyway looking forward to meeting some of you tonight for food, beer and the essential talking shite, for those of you who I don't see may I take this opportunity to wish you all the very best for a healthy, happy, successful and most excellent new year.

No comments: