Thursday, January 11, 2007

Same old Shit

A New Year at work and the same old shit. I have nothing to do, in fact I might have, but I have that little to do, that I can’t be arsed doing anything. I’ll stick it out till April, and then I’m looking for something different. I mean completely out of IT.

It’s the diminutive breaded weirdo, Noel Edmunds that is a supporter of Cosmic Ordering. So this is my Cosmic Order for 2007:

Dear Cosmos

I would like to be given a Bonus from my current employer of £3000. A week after this I would then like to be offered a job as either a Fireman or something where I’m not in an office all day. The pay need not be any better than I am on now, but comparable would be nice. I wish to be able to get to the point where I have money at the end of the month spare to be able to SAVE for once in my 40 years on this planet…. I also hope I have true happiness and merriment with my family and close friends and that good health continues to shine on my family, friends and I.

Thank you.

Yours truly,

Me.

That’s it.

No comments: