Friday, April 13, 2007

The Best Office In the World?

Work has been a struggle over the last 2 weeks, what with L being off on her Easter hols and all that. She's no bother really but between taking days off and feeling guilty about putting my headphones on to get in the "zone" I haven't got much done. So when my mum offered to have L for the day yesterday I took it as an excuse to.....go fishing!

I've got a website that I need some fresh ideas for so figured what better way to refresh the old grey stuff than a days fishing combined with some zen style brain emptying. So I packed my fishing gear, a PDA and headed for my home town, Peel. After spending 20 minutes finding a comfy rock to perch on I started fishing, wrong tide, wrong wind, wrong bait but I didn't care, for 6 hours I relaxed, caught nothing but was as happy as a pig in shit. At the end of the day I've got some ideas for changes to the site, hands that smell, ice-cream staines and a genuine Manx arms and neck sun tan. If somebody could arrange to sort out some wireless access for me I'd be happy going there to work everyday.















Sorry about the quality of the pictures, I had to use my phone because even though I'd brought the digical camera with me I forgot a sim card. I've only just thought about using the PDA camera now, mainly because at times I can be a shit-for-brains.

No comments: