Wednesday, April 18, 2007

24

I was watching some '24' with my delightful other-half last night.

For those who live under a rock, it's an all action series based around a fictional government anti-terrorist agency.

We love it, although we're only up to Series 5. But we're catching up slowly via the joys of a-mate-with-the-series-on-DVD. Anyhoo, we started the new series last night which occurs 18 months after the last one.

As any red-blooded male, I find myself quite attracted to Michelle Dessler (the female lead). In fact, she's a hottie. I may have said as much.

However, in the opening scenes, my wife pointed out that Michelle was doing her hair differently since the last series and that she didn't really like it. It was frizzy.

I suggested to my ever-observant wife that this was mostly because Michelle was on fire (her car having exploded).

Her response?

"Well, that's no reason to let yourself go"

Once again, I bow to her mighty intellect.

No comments: