Friday, January 20, 2006

Don’t Drink and Drive!


We watched Wedding Crashes last night (a good film btw) and enjoyed a bottle of wine or two. Anyhoo, at 3.00am this morning I couldn’t sleep and so came downstairs and thought I’d play a couple of games of Project Gotham.

Well, to cut along story short, I was shitte. I could win any of the new races, and was constantly banging of the sides of the walls. I thought, “It couldn’t be all that wine I drank earlier could it?”

So I had a go on the very first novice race, which I had completed with ease when I first played. Sure enough, I was shitte on that course as well and kept finishing last…

So all the Drink Drive Campaigns are right, drinking affects your driving. Who would have thought?

Anyhoo I gave up and watched an episode of Firefly, which had me in stitches.

Have a good weekend.

No comments: