Friday, June 23, 2006

A real Post

Well what to say?

Nowt much is happening at the moment, I’m playing a fair bit of Oblivion on the old Xbox 360. Which is a life and time sucking RPG that is simply fan-fucking-tastic, well if you are a 30 something (for another 7 months anyway) bloke.

Paulie B got Sky HD this week, so I am really looking forward to going round to his on Sunday to see it working. Even if it means I have to watch a football match.

Tonight, we are off to Aidy’s for beers and snacks. Which will be nice to get out of our house and around somebody else’s for a change.

Tomorrow I have an appointment with my stylist to work on a new hairstyle. Which is a week too late; as it is really doing my head in, (I hate that expression, and never use it verbally).

Middle son, is doing a concert all weekend.

I think that’s it. As I said, nothing really happening at all.

I’m sure there is more, but right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time - I think I've forgotten this before.

Later Days

No comments: