Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The Boyz Christmas Drinks


Well overall, the whole day went very well.

A shit load of drink was drunk by a load of drunks. In fact I would hate to think how much was actually consumed both individually and collectively.

Say 2 pints an hour (at a conservative estimate) for 8 hours (in fact I have no idea what time we finished, but we started at 12.30pm and lasted at least till 8.30pm) which as you can all work out is 16 pints per person. Which I think you’ll agree is a lot, and is the reason that although it’s 10.15am the day after, I still feel very much drunk….

Special mention must go to Paulie B & I who won the Pool Competition.

And a special why oh why did I purchase and consume the HOTTEST KEBAB ever on the way home, as that is all I can taste…

A fantastic day out, and the best thing is, I didn’t have to use up any work holidays, I just simply left work, and everyone assumed I had booked time off. … Fools!

Till Next Year

No comments: