Friday, December 23, 2005

Update on the TV Purchase


Sorry to go on about this, but as I have nothing else to occupy my mind at work, it wanders and dwell’s on new Gadgets:

Anyhoo.

Play.com has started their New Years Sale today, and so they have turned out to be even cheaper than the people mentioned in the previous post.

Samsung HD DVD          £110

Toshiba LCD TV          £1,500

Total for Entertainment System: £1,610

Result !

Question is, do I press, “BUY” and get it now?

Alternatively, wait 2 weeks and see if I can get it cheaper elsewhere?

Due to the low (ish) cost of the above items, it does mean I could also purchase Michael’s suggestion:

Yamaha Sound Projector     £450

Bringing the whole total to: £2,060

Result !

Well someone say Buy It. or some good reason not to; apart from not really being able to afford it.

Even comments from the Wife would be appreciated…. I suppose it is her money as well. Not that we actually have the money, so I suppose I should also ask the Credit Card people.

3 comments:

car01 said...

Go on then. Buy it, and be done with it.

Ady Hall said...

But wouldn't make that an ace blog! You put your desired purchases on the blog, with a buy-it button - and wait until someone pushes the button!

Kinda like a reverse wish list!

Donna said...

Go on ... buy it!!!!!

You know you want to ...