Monday, December 19, 2005

The Weekend etc..


Well you’ll be glad to now I didn’t upset or argue with anyone at the works do. I sat at the end of the table and was Ustinov in my erudite quips and put downs. I was actually going great guns, drunk but merrily so. I then for some reason thought I needed to get drunker and a lot quicker.

So I started on Red Wine Chasers with the Bushy’s Bitter…. 1 hour later I was getting my coat and stumbling out of the pub. Time lasted…. 5 hours. (From noon till 5.00pm)

Saturday was the family’s trip to see my son in The Manx Operatic’s Scrooge the Musical. Let me just say how proud we all were of little Lew. Despite being his first ever time on stage, he handled it like an old Pro. The whole show was fantastic, and leading on from Mike’s and Donna’s comments in the previous post, there wasn’t a dry eye in sight.

The highlights of the show were Scrooge himself, who was fantastic and little Timmy Crachett, whose solo had the whole theatre in tears.

Sunday was the same old same old, whilst my wife and son were lording it at the Operatic Society Champagne Ball, I was sat at home drinking stubbies and raining death on Halo.

That’s it for the weekend, the next chapter starts today at 12.30pm, when we are on the Boyz Christmas Drinks, very surprisingly for us; there will actually be more than just Ady & I there.

I pray to god, I am the loveable rogue I really am, and not that pissed up twating wanker that sometimes pop’s out.

Apologies to one and all in advance.

1 comment:

Mikey said...

"pissed up twating wanker?"

No Paul, you're never that!!

Twatting is spelt with two Ts.