Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Isn’t Firefox Brilliant


I’ve just found an exciting new feature of Firefox 1.5.

You see every morning when I get to work; I check my empty work inbox and then settle down with my cup of tea to read my morning blogs and websites. There are about 10 regular ones that I always read first.

Anyhoo.

Firefox have added (it might have been there in the previous release but I didn’t see it), a feature where you can open ALL the bookmarks in the particular Favourites folder you are in.

So I have created a new folder in my Bookmarks (or favourites as IE call it),  filled it with my ten morning websites; and now all I have to do is click on the “Open in Tabs” button at the bottom of the folder, and Hey Presto! All 10 websites are opened at a single click.

Absolutely fucking magic….

1 comment:

Mikey said...

Actually, that feature was in Firefox 1.0.1

Dumbass