Friday, December 23, 2005

One out of Two Ain’t Bad.


Haven’t quite worked out the Log Puzzle, but I do have a winner in the TV stakes. Although the list isn’t comprehensive and I suppose I can look at a few more sites. I actually doubt I’ll get it much cheaper.

Site                    Price Inc Del          Deliver to IOM
Digital Direct               1,446.99          No     
BE Direct               1,499.99          No     
Digico                     1,527.00          No
Digital Point               1,527.29          No
RGB Direct               1,527.29          No
Prc Direct               1,527.29          No     
Beyond Television          1,580.00          Yes
Digitech Electronics          1,589.00          Yes
Electrical Discount UK          1,599.99          Yes
Empire Direct               1,611.50          
TV & Video Direct          1,630.01          Yes
Play .com               1,699.99          Yes
Marown TV IOM          1,999.99          Yes

So Beyond Television looks like it will be getting my money come the New Year.

In closing can I just mention these whinging people. Apparently,”The 27-year-old is struggling to heat the house with a coal fire, electric heaters and a small gas fire.” WTF? Christ, they had more than we did when we were growing up. We only had a coal fire in the main living room and that was it. It didn’t do my brother and I any harm waking up each morning with Ice on the inside of the single pane window (at least they have double glazing). Some people really don’t know they are born.

Merry Xmas everyone as this will be my last post this year.

Ps. Carol I tried Puzzle Donkey to keep me amused but was stuck on Round 1 Puzzle 3. “Mix ‘em up”. I just have know idea what you are meant to do??

1 comment:

car01 said...

Oh come on now! There's all the help in the forum, and if you're really stuck there are 3 whole other contests (http://www.puzzledonkey.com/menu.php)