Thursday, October 19, 2006

Chilli & Chocolate & ID3

We had my chilli last night with the secret ingredient, which was chocolate. Apparently a couple of chunks of dark chocolate adds some sweetness to the chilli. God knows if it did, I certainly couldn’t taste it, but I can say the whole thing was gorgeous, in fact I’ve just had the remains on toast for lunch.

That’s about it. I’ve done nothing at all at work this week, and have spent all of the time looking at reviews of my soon to be new MP3 player (if my wife actually orders it for me). Tonight is going to be an early night, as I never sleep properly after I have been drinking and last night was no exception. Although I did catch a few episodes of the X Files between 2.30am and 4.30am.

The only other thing I might do tonight is sort out my MP3 files. Once I get my new toy in December I can sync it with the PC using Windows Media Player, however, 40% of my MP3 files don’t have complete ID3 tags and so don’t show up what the track, Artist, Album etc is in WMP, which has been fine up to now, as I tend to play tracks my clicking on the file in Windows Explorer. But I shall make the effort of going through them all and delete those that don’t have complete labels. I have until Chrimbo day. I shall also get a small collection on my favourite photo’s ready, and a couple of Music Vids. I wonder if I can persuade her to give it to give early. I hate waiting for things once I know I am getting something.

So it’s just hanging on waiting for the bell to go home. Look busy and drink lots of tea.

No comments: