Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Things gone by and to come

Friday night is as usual a far a distant time that I can no longer recall.

Saturday I played in the town park for an hour with the wee one, and then visited my Stylist for a trim. Once lunch was over, it was down a different park this time, with the two children. We played and played till it was dark and cold. Home and the wee one was put to bed, then wife, middle son and I had a picnic tea on the floor watching X Factor and then a horror movie (not too mention three bottles of wine).

Sunday is non descript, I remember everyone settling down after our Sunday Lunch and watching the Johnny Depp Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory, but that’s about it.

Last night, I played Age of Myth Titans Expansion on the laptop and had a fantastic two hour battle that saw me victorious.

I did get a bit annoyed at the wife, who immediately fell a sleep when her head hit the pillow, whilst I tossed and turned for ages, went down stairs and watch Sexcetera for a couple of hours and finally felt I could sleep. Well till the bin men arrived at 6.00am this morning.

My highlight of the week coming is of course going out with the wife on Saturday, but very close is the televised Sale Sharks game on Friday night.

The only other news is about my poor knees, they are still giving me jip after playing Squash last week, so I have missed a full week at the Gym, and the way they hurt at the moment, I can’t see me going again at least for this week. I may even have to see a Family Practioner about them.

Later Days

No comments: